My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Helicopter Experience22 Reviews
Soar over the magnificent Grand Canyon and soak up spectacular bird's-eye views. Jet out of Las Vegas and over scenic landmarks like the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, and more, before landing in Hualapai Indian Territory and Guano Point.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Land at a private spot in Grand Canyon that sits 300 feet above the Colorado River
- Enjoy light snacks, soda, water, and champagne after landing on Hualapai Indian Territory
- Discover the Grand Canyon from breathtaking lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Descend 3,500 feet into the Grand Canyon for stunning views
- Enjoy a scenic flight over the Las Vegas Strip as you return to your pickup point
DescriptionBegin your journey with hotel pickup in Las Vegas before soaring over the Hoover Dam on a scenic helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West and Hualapai Indian Territory. View the Hoover Dam from above, one of America's national treasures and an engineering marvel. Continue toward the Grand Canyon, taking in views of the natural beauty of this wonder of the world. Descend over 3,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon to a private landing area on Hualapai Indian Territory. Indulge in snacks and champagne above the Mighty Colorado River. Take to the skies for a second time as you ascend to Eagle Point. This spectacular viewpoint offers unparalleled views high above the clouds. Dare to peer over the side and into the Grand Canyon or purchase tickets to visit Skywalk, a glass balcony hovering over the cliff's edge. Conclude your adventure with a scenic flight over the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. This tour is approximately 7.5 hours long, and includes roughly 2 hours of ground time at the Grand Canyon West.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Headsets to hear pilot's narration Light snacks, sodas, water, champagne
- • You have up until 48 hours prior to your flight time to make any changes or cancellations. Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of your flight time. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.