My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Hoover Dam Stop546 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas. Discover the home of the Hualapai Nation, add an optional helicopter flight to the base or the Skywalk experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim
- Meet the Hualapai Indians and learn about their culture and life in the Canyon
- Take in panoramic Grand Canyon views from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Walk across the sky on the glass Skywalk and see the Canyon below your feet
- Add a helicopter landing with a champagne toast
DescriptionExplore the majestic scenery of the Grand Canyon and the world of the Hualapai tribe on a full-day tour to the West Rim from Las Vegas with transportation plus an optional lunch, helicopter ride with a champagne toast, and Skywalk entry tickets. Your guide will provide a live narration as you travel, while you sit back and relax on a state-of-the-art luxury bus. Travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim. Stop for a great photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam from the Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. On arrival, explore the tribal village and Hualapai Market. Grab a bite to eat at the Skywalk Café, before getting panoramic views from Guano Point and Eagle Point. Brave the latest attraction here — the glass-bottom Grand Canyon Skywalk. Learn the history and geology of the Canyon from your local guide, then meet some of the Hualapai tribe when they perform a traditional dance in their full tribal dress. Tailor the rest of the tour to include the experiences you would like from the options below: Tour with Skywalk Entry TicketWalk across the sky on the glass bridge situated 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor. Get a complete 360-degree panoramic view of the Grand Canyon West Rim. Tour with HelicopterComplete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor. Tour with Helicopter and Skywalk Entry TicketThis is the full package to see the Grand Canyon West Rim from top to bottom. Enjoy the glass Skywalk and a thrilling helicopter flight to the base of the canyon with a champagne toast.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Grand Canyon entry fee Grand Canyon shuttle bus Lunch (if option selected) Helicopter flight (if option selected) Skywalk entry fee (if option selected)
- Please be advised that all tour itineraries are subject to alteration, and the applicable cancellation policies shall be enforced. Gray Line shall not be held liable for unforeseen delays, diminished visibility, or modifications to the itinerary resulting from traffic conditions, inclement weather, force majeure events, or mechanical malfunctions Should any alterations to the initial service date be requested within 24 hours of booking, a rescheduling fee will be imposed, contingent upon availability. By completing this purchase, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions, and comprehend that no refunds shall be granted for no-show travelers