My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Tour, Lunch & Optional Skywalk1120 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon West on a bus tour from Las Vegas. Discover nature's miracle at locations such as Guano Point and Eagle Point.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See one of nature's miracles at lookout points in Grand Canyon West
- Hear interesting facts and information from your professionally trained guide
- Benefit from transfers direct from the Las Vegas Strip
- Walk right up to the rim of the canyon at Eagle Point and experience heights above from the Skywalk
- See the Colorado River below you as you walk along the trail at Guano Point
DescriptionWitness the breathtaking views across the Grand Canyon West on a guided trip from Las Vegas. Learn about the landscapes from your guide and visit the best vantage points, including the Skywalk and Guano Point. Depart Las Vegas in the morning and enjoy a delicious breakfast snack on the way to Grand Canyon West. Upon arrival, ride the shuttle to Eagle Point, where the Skywalk and gift shop are located. Get an incredible view of the eagle-shaped rock formation and walk right up to the edge of the canyon. See some of the dwellings that the Native American tribes lived in olden times. Then, experience the most spectacular views from the Skywalk (if option selected), a glass-framed overlook sitting 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon. Walk along the 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge and peer over the West Rim of the canyon. Next, go to Guano Point for a different perspective over the canyon. Follow the dirt trail at the edge of Guano Point for spectacular views from different angles. Return to the Welcome Center before heading back to Las Vegas. Make the most of a photo stop at the Hoover Dam and a 30-minute break for dinner. Relax on the airline-style seats and look out of the panoramic windows at the stunning views on your way back to Las Vegas.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels Roundtrip bus transportation Breakfast snack Fresh deli lunch box Entry to Grand Canyon West Skywalk ticket (if option selected) A 30-minute dinner stop at a well-reviewed local restaurant
- Vegetarian options are available There is no storage for personal items on the bus Any personal items that can fit on your lap are welcome but must be taken while touring the Grand Canyon