My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon, Zion and Monument Valley 3-Day Trip203 Reviews
Spend 3 days exploring the amazing Zion and Bryce National Parks, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, and the Grand Canyon. Travel by 4x4 through Monument Valley and make the most of world-class photo opportunities on this tour with guaranteed departures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- Meet your individual needs on a small group tour with an average of 14 guests
- Learn the traditional stories of Monument Valley from real Navajos
- Hike through Hoodoos of Bryce National Park and explore amazing Zion National Park
- Snap some pictures of the iconic Grand Canyon from a helicopter (optional)
- Take a rim trail walk at the Grand Canyon
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the wilds of Monument Valley, Bryce, Zion, Lake Powell, and The Grand Canyon South Rim on a 3-day adventure that brings you deep into the heart of this magical land. From Navajo-guided jeep tours to a bird's eye view over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter, it's a non-stop adventure! This tour has guaranteed departures. During your stay, visit Zion and Bryce National Parks and enjoy the photographic wonders of this white, pink, and red sandstone park. Here, enjoy a fun BBQ with friends around the campfire while your guide tells you stories of the history and legends of this sacred Navajo land. Along the way, stop at Monument Valley for a 4x4 Jeep journey and fly high over the Grand Canyon for some truly breathtaking images of the natural beauty of this land. Day 1: Zion and Bryce National Park(Meals: Lunch) Depart from Las Vegas and travel by mini-bus to Zion and Bryce. Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink, and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2,000 feet above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Stroll around Zion National Park's enchanting walks and hikes—suitable for every fitness level. Walk around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock, and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can listen an entertaining rangers talk on the patio. After a full afternoon in Zion, head to Bryce Canyon, a giant natural amphitheater created by erosion, along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views. The canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world! Tuck into a BBQ and a fun evening around the campfire with your new friends. Then set up camp in a full-service campground with hot showers, a swimming pool, hot tub, and Wi-Fi. The lodging option is in Bryce Valley Inn or similar accommodation. Day 2 Monument Valley(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch) Wake up early and head past Lake Powell with an optional tour of Antelope Canyon. Later, head to Monument Valley for a 4x4 Jeep journey deep into the Navajo lands. Here, snap some photos of the most iconic Western landscapes. Then, camp along the rim of Monument Valley in another full-service campground with hot showers and Wi-Fi, casting your gaze up at the stars in the sky. Your lodging option is in the world-famous Historic Gouldings Lodge. Day 3 The Grand Canyon(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch) After a short visit to a traditional Navajo Trading Post, opt for an optional helicopter ride for a bird's eye view of the Grand Canyon. If this isn't for you, stroll along the rim or take a hike into the magnificent canyon. Listen to your guide's interesting details of this Natural Wonder of the World before enjoying plenty of time to relax and enjoy its beauty. Then, drive back to the bright lights of Las Vegas. Additional add-ons for this tour: Death Valley Day Tour (Friday and Sunday) Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas, and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors in an extreme desert environment. Wild West Ghost Town Explorer (Saturday)Spend a day in the Wild West exploring old ghost towns and ancient legends. Keep your eyes peeled for the poltergeist who still roams the streets, and soak up the atmosphere of a true western saloon before returning to Las Vegas.
IncludesGuide App with tour commentary in 4 languages Transportation in an air-conditioned tour bus/SUV Meals as detailed in the itinerary Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon, and Monument Valley entry fees Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley Grand Canyon National Park tour All camping equipment including sleeping bags (if camping option selected) Lodging (if option selected)
- All camping equipment is provided if camping option is selected.
- If you are traveling in the month of April or October, please bring a warm jacket for your evening in Bryce
- Accommodation: 1st night - Ruby's Inn Bryce; 2nd night - Gouding's Historic Lodge Monument Valley
- With the lodging option, only lunches are included and guests must purchase their own breakfasts and evening meals
- For the evening meals, you can choose from a choice of local inexpensive restaurants, or your tour guide may organize a group BBQ ($12-$14 per person)