My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Guided Red Rock Canyon Scooter Tour14 Reviews
Feel the thrill of the open road on this scooter tour of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Leave from Las Vegas for the mountains, springs, canyons, and valleys of the Red Rock Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind in your hair as you zip thorugh breathtaking Red Rock Vistas
- Look for wildlife like wild horses, bighorn sheep, mountain lions and eagles
- Choose to explore more with by taking a short a desert walk or climb
- Ride your scooter safely after training with a professional safety briefing
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at select Las Vegas hotels
DescriptionExplore the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area on this scooter tour from Las Vegas. Get a safety briefing to ensure that you feel confident on your scooter. Stop at scenic areas for photo opportunities and listen while your guide tells you about the canyon’s history, geology, and wildlife. Be picked up from a list of selected hotels in Las Vegas or meet at a centrally-located meeting spot. Sit back and relax on the drive to Red Rock Canyon. After a short lesson by your instructor, don your helmet and mount your scooter. Follow your guide and zip through the canyon past the red bluffs and dramatic sandstone and limestone cliffs. Reach an elevation of up to 7,000 feet on a loop road. Look for abundant wildlife like wild horses, bighorn sheep, deer, mountain lions, and eagles. Capture stunning pictures of the Red Rocks to share with friends. Uncover information about the area from your guide. Have the option to take a desert walk or climb. Finish up the day with a ride back to your Las Vegas hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels Guide National park fees Bottled water Helmet and scooter rental
- •This activity is not recommended for people that cannot confidently ride a bicycle on public roads. •This tour requires good balance on 2 wheels
- Participants should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The maximum weight per scooter is 250lbs •This experience requires good weather
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund