My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Hoover Dam & Valley of Fire Day Trip with Brunch3 Reviews
Discover two amazing sites in one tour on this Hoover Dam and Valley of Fire combo trip from Las Vegas. Spot local bighorn sheep, gaze at the Colorado River, and enjoy brunch at Bighorn Café.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore key locations around the Hoover Dam and learn how the Dam works
- View the Dam from 900 feet above the Colorado River on the O'Callaghan-Tillman Memorial Bridge
- Enjoy an included brunch at the Bighorn Café
- Marvel at 46,000 acres of breathtaking views at Valley of Fire including Rainbow Vista
- Learn about the history, ecology, and geology of the areas
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the story of the Hoover Dam and the Valley of Fire State Park on a guided combo tour. Discover several stunning viewpoints, stop at the Hoover Dam Museum, and savor a tasty brunch at the Bighorn Café before heading to the Valley of Fire. Be picked up from the convenience of your hotel and relax on the drive to Hoover Dam. At the first stop, explore the Hoover Dam Museum featuring a collection of artifacts, photographs, and personal stories from those who built the Dam. Next, get a chance to see some Bighorn sheep grazing at Hemenway Park. Then it's on to the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, where you'll be standing 900-feet above the Colorado River overlooking the dam. Learn how the dam was built and engineered from your local guide as you take photos from several vantage points, including panoramic views of Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the U.S. Sit down to refuel at Bighorn Café inside the Hoover Dam Lodge before continuing the tour. Later, journey to the Valley of Fire State Park and travel back in time to prehistoric days while visiting Elephant Rock. Explore exhibits about the history, geology, and ecology at the visitor center. Marvel at 4,000-year-old petroglyphs (rock carvings) made by the ancient tribes at Atlatl Rock and learn how years of sediment deposits created sandstone formations at the Beehives. At the end of the tour, get taken back to your hotel for drop-off.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Car/Van transportation (no busses!) Unlimited bottled water Snacks Brunch at the Bighorn Café
- Pickup is from all Strip hotels (including downtown) and hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- A folding wheelchair or walker can be accommodated, but the vans are not equipped with lifts or ramps