My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Horseback Riding Tour26 Reviews
Take a break from the rowdy Las Vegas Strip and enjoy a therapeutic guided tour to see gorgeous red rock formations and green bush scenery on horseback.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make once-in-a-lifetime memories as you ride through the desert like a cowboy
- Marvel at the incredible red rock formations that stretch beyond the horizon
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Las Vegas on horseback
- Learn all about the horses and the cowboy lifestyle from your guide
- Get a photo taken of you during your horse ride in the mystical Nevada desert
DescriptionLeave the Las Vegas slot machines and party lifestyle behind as you head off on a peaceful horse ride in the Nevada desert. Ride through Rainbow Gardens with its red rock formations that were created at the same time as the Grand Canyon. Don't worry if it's your first time on a horse or an experienced rider, this is a great way to explore the desert and feel like a cowboy for the day for beginners and experts alike. Meet your guide at a ranch in the desert and get paired with a horse to suit your skill level. Receive a short introduction from your guide on riding and learn how to mount and dismount your horse correctly. When you feel comfortable, jump on the saddle and set off on a scenic horse ride through the desert. You can even see an inactive volcano not far from the Lake Mead area.
IncludesTour guide Helmet Riding equipment
- Tour hours are subject to change