My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Luxor Hotel Bodies The Exhibition Entry Ticket36 Reviews
Learn about the human anatomy with an entry ticket to Bodies...The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas. See the display of real body specimens and organs, and learn about the skeletal system.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- Explore Bodies...The Exhibition, a world-renowned exhibit at the Luxor
- See 13 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs and partial body specimens
- Observe the beauty and complexity of the human form
DescriptionStep into the Bodies...The Exhibition and learn more about the inner workings of the human form. The exhibition features 13 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs and partial body specimens. Be fascinated by these real human bodies that have been carefully dissected, before being preserved through cutting-edge processes. Check out the form to see how your own organs and systems work. Get an up-close look inside the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, and circulatory systems in great detail. Learn about how humans can impact their own bodies in different ways. See authentic human specimens demonstrating the effects of over-eating and inactivity on the body's organs. See a healthy lung side by side with a black lung ravaged by smoking in this and educational engaging exhibit.
IncludesAdmission to the exhibition Last entry into the exhibit is at 5:00 PM
- Guests under eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult. Children three (3) and under are free (no TICKET required) when accompanied by an adult.