My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Luxor Hotel Titanic The Artifact Exhibition94 Reviews
Book your ticket to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas. See a world-renowned collection with over 250 recovered artifacts and recreations of famous rooms from the ship.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- View over 250 artifacts recovered from Titanic
- Admire recreations of the ship's splendor, including the Grand Staircase
- Travel on an emotional journey and learn about the tragic voyage of the ship
- See cabins furnished with actual belongings from the Titanic's manufacturers
- Learn about the night the ship sank and honor those lost in the tragedy
DescriptionDiscover the wonder and tragedy of the world’s most famous ocean-liner, the Titanic. Visit the world-renowned Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at the Luxor and see 250+ artifacts recovered from the Titanic's wreck site, as well as recreations of some of the most famous rooms from the ship. Visited by more than 25 million worldwide, witness a captivating exhibition unlike any other as you explore the first and last voyage of the Titanic. Experience an immersive and emotional look at the famous ocean liner and the night she sank. See the Titanic in all her splendor is brought to life with full-scale, accurate recreations of the first and third-class cabins, as well as the iconic Grand Staircase, made famous in the James Cameron film. Travel back in time as you walk the decks, peer into her cabins, and meet passengers and crew. View over 250 artifacts reclaimed from the wreckage, including luggage, ship equipment, champagne, and more. Marvel at the largest piece of Titanic's hull ever recovered. These actual artifacts, recovered from the bottom of the North Atlantic, tell the tale of the legendary Titanic’s short journey from construction to destruction and final discovery on the bed of the Atlantic Ocean.
IncludesAdmission to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Guests under eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult. Children three (3) and under are free (no TICKET required) when accompanied by an adult.