My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Marriage Can Be Murder Dinner Show22 Reviews
Put your sleuthing skills to the test and make killer Vegas memories at an interactive mystery dinner show. Enjoy a 3-course meal and be entertained by fun hosts bound to make you laugh.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Socialize and dine as you play detective to figure out who the suspect is
- Delight in a 3-course meal and be entertained by classic Vegas characters
- Immerse yourself into an interactive comedy and mystery dinner show
- Laugh at clever wit, pop-culture references, and the campy atmosphere
- Spend the evening having a unique Las Vegas show and dinner experience
DescriptionSolve the crime and play detective during an interactive mystery dinner show. Enjoy a 3-course meal as you are entertained by a ditzy hostess and outlandishly eager lieutenant on this campy Vegas classic full of clever wit, pop-culture references, and murder-mystery delight. Arrive at The Venue and take your seat before the show starts. The suspect might be sitting next to you, so get ready to dine, socialize, and improvise. Introverts and extroverts unite in this immersive dining experience packed full of comedy and murderous fun. During the show delight in a 3-course meal and have breaks to mingle for clues or use the restroom. Select from 2 seating options. Choose V.I.P. seating for a 3-course meal, priority seating, souvenir jello shot syringe (with or without alcohol) and server gratuity included, or choose regular seating for a 3-course meal, non-alcoholic beverage, and server gratuity included. The menu for the show is as follows*: • Spring mix fresh green salad with tomatoes and cucumbers with choice of ranch or Italian dressing• Freshly baked sourdough bread from Monzú Italian Oven and Bar• Smoked bourbon brown sugar tri-tip• Grilled lemon butter chicken breast• Red russet buttery mashed potatoes• Bacon almond green beans• Vanilla ice cream with butter toasted pecans with kosher salt and chocolate drizzle• Vegetarian option: marinara pasta with sautéed vegetables *menu may be altered based on seasonality and product availability
Includes3-course meal Non-alcoholic drink Tips for servers Priority seating (if V.I.P. option selected) Souvenir jello shot syringe with or without alcohol (if V.I.P. option selected)
- As this is an interactive dinner-show experience, actors are planted in the audience. The action takes place in and around the tables more than on the stage. As such, the hostess and management may relocate seats for a better experience. Seating is subject to change During the show visual and sound effects are used that may be overwhelming for some viewers The show starts in line, early arrival is strongly recommended Seating is done based on arrival and ticket type, V.I.P. are seated first Dinner service and seating begin at 6:00 PM and the show starts promptly at 6:30 PM Photos are encouraged as well as social media interaction Per state regulations, no outside food or beverages are allowed