My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Night Helicopter Flight over Las Vegas Strip294 Reviews
Admire panoramic views of Las Vegas on a helicopter night flight. See the iconic Las Vegas Strip, Mandalay Bay, Circa, and the new MSG Sphere on this narrated tour with optional hotel transfers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in panoramic views of Las Vegas, including the world-famous Strip
- Feel the thrill of flying as you travel aboard a helicopter with your pilot
- See the neon lights of Las Vegas' iconic buildings from a bird’s-eye view
- Admire the Stratosphere Tower and hotels such as the Wynn and Bellagio
- Relax after being picked up from your hotel with the transfer option
DescriptionExperience the thrill of helicopter flight while enjoying breathtaking views on a nighttime aerial tour over Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of the world! The Vegas Strip Night Flight Tour is a quick and easy way for guests who are unsure about touring by helicopter to 'test the water' while seeing the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the air with all the neon lights shining below. You will rise to a panoramic view of the entire city of Las Vegas on this incredible, narrated tour, flying past the Stratosphere Tower, Wynn Las Vegas, Historic Downtown, Fremont Street, Treasure Island, Mirage, Bellagio and its world famous fountain, Venetian and the Paris Hotel, in addition to the extraordinary new City Center, Planet Hollywood, Resorts World, the Circa, the MSG Sphere, MGM Grand, New York-New York, the Luxor, Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, and much more!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Las Vegas Strip helicopter flight
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $5 per person must be paid at check-in Helicopters hold up to 6 guests. If your group is larger than 6, you will be split into multiple aircraft