My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: “O” by Cirque du Soleil at Bellagio345 Reviews
See one of Cirque du Soleil's most famous productions at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Be inspired by the show's concept of infinity, and the elegance and beauty of water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Marvel at world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers
- Experience a masterpiece of performance art, where water is the main character
- Be mesmerized by an awe-inspiring Cirque Du Soleil favorite
DescriptionGet tickets to see 'O' by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas and go on a journey inspired by street performances, extravagant operas, and everything in between. “O” pays homage to the magic of theatre, where all is possible. A family-friendly show, this once-in-a-lifetime performance will leave you breathless, and provide great memories for years to come. Watch gravity-defying acrobats, synchronized swimmers, brave divers, and enchanting characters all combine in this awe-inspiring show where water plays the main role. There is even a pool with 1.5 million gallons of water. This aquatic adventure from Cirque du Soleil includes a guardian sailing along the water on his upside-down umbrella, and a pyromaniac who takes a calm stroll while combusting into flames. See the show that has amazed and inspired Las Vegas audiences since 1998, and is regarded as one of Cirque du Soleil’s most popular shows.
IncludesShow entry ticket
- Ticket options are available according to zone categories but you can't choose your seats