My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars, Counts Kustoms, Shelby American Tour341 Reviews
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations like the Toy Shack and Count's Kustoms, and have the chance to meet some stars.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit featured locations from hit TV show Pawn Stars and Tanked
- Visit WelderUp, made famous by the Hit TV Show 'Vegas Rat Rods'
- Marvel at the customized automobiles of Count's Kustoms
- See Acrylic Tank Manufacturing from Animal Planets Tanked!
DescriptionTurn off your TV and hop aboard this “Pawn Stars” bus tour in Las Vegas. Stop to capture a picture outside the Raider's new Allegiant Stadium. See classic cars in Danny's automobile restoration and customization company. Choose from a tour with or without a cast meet and greet. Hop aboard the spacious bus at a conveniently-located meeting point in Las Vegas. Cruise by Danny's automobile restoration and customization company, Count's Kustoms which is home to the show Counting Cars. Take a stroll through Danny’s personal collection of cars, which include a European Lamborghini Countach, a Cadillac Hearse Limo, a GT 350 Fastback, and an 81’ Corvette. Continue to Shelby American to be blown away with its rare and pristine Shelby American Collection. During your visit, see cars such as the Shelby 1000, the iconic 427 Cobra, and a F150 Super Snake. Visit the outside of Allegiant Stadium and get a picture with the new home of the Raiders. Drive to the Toy Shack, home of Pawn Star expert, Johnny Jimenez. Ogle collectible toys like vintage Hot Wheels and Transformers. Pop into the 'Ultimate Sports Cards and Memorabilia' section to see autographed jerseys, baseballs and replica championship rings .Spend time viewing unique items such as an L.A. Raiders or Colts Super Bowl Ring and rare coins. Have the chance to visit Rick Harrison’s Pawn Plaza, which is steps away and next door to the Pawn Shop. Here you can find Rick Harrison’s Roll’n Smoke BBQ & Tavern and Chumlees Candy.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at Treasure Island 4-hour guided tour Transportation to and from the meeting point Bottled water Souvenir gift Professional guide Meet and greet with stars of the show (if option selected)
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus measures, the Acrylic Tank tour is replaced with a visit to the Shelby American Museum which showcases an array of rare Shelby Cars on display You may upgrade your experience to include a meet & greet with stars of the show Inside tours are dependent on the individual filming schedules of each show Due to insurance restrictions, strollers cannot be accommodated onboard buses