My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Red Rock Canyon and Las Vegas Strip Trike Tour43 Reviews
Take in the sights from a unique perspective on this guided trike tour through Red Rock Canyon and the Las Vegas Strip. Stop for photos at the must-see Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the fresh air on an effortless trike ride through the city
- See both the natural landscapes and bustling city of Las Vegas
- Take in one-of-a-kind Las Vegas views and stop for photos
- Check off the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign from your list
- Spend a refreshing day outside while getting to know Las Vegas
DescriptionHop on board a 2-person trike and embark on a guided trip to picturesque Red Rock Canyon with its unforgettable views and red rocks. Get a taste of the city at the Las Vegas Strip and stop at the famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign for photos. Your tour begins at the trike shop and a short safety briefing. Then you’ll gear up with your trike and helmet before hitting the local streets for a fun and thrilling ride. With an automatic trike, you’ll get to enjoy the fresh air and freedom of a bike without getting tired. Rest assured no motorcycle license is needed to ride your trike. When you arrive at the Las Vegas sign, get plenty of time to take photos before continuing the trip to Red Rock Canyon. Later, ride back to the trike shop to drop off your gear and say goodbye to your guide.
IncludesAutomatic trike 1 bottle of water Insurance and gas
- Each trike holds up to 2 people. The price is per trike not per person The tour will take place unless the local supplier deems the weather too unsafe to ride Tours run all year round 400 lbs combined weight limit on trikes