My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Red Rock Canyon Helicopter Landing Tour85 Reviews
Soar over Las Vegas and Red Rock Canyon and experience incredible views on this helicopter flight featuring a private landing above the valley. Sip on champagne overlooking the majestic Mojave Desert before your return flight to the neon lights of Vegas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the red sandstone peaks of Red Rock Canyon aboard a luxury helicopter
- Land at a private vista to soak up views of Las Vegas and spectacular natural scenery
- Toast with champagne near Red Rock Canyon at a private landing site
- Visit at sunset for gorgeous views, extended landing time, and a Vegas night flight
DescriptionEnjoy the 'Best of Las Vegas' on this one-of-a-kind aerial flight featuring a natural gem of the Mojave Desert, Red Rock Canyon. Fly over the iconic fiery-red sandstone cliffs and the scenic loop of Red Rock Canyon on your way to one of the best views in Las Vegas. Departing from the Las Vegas Strip terminal, enjoy aerial views over Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Descend to a private vista for views of the Las Vegas Strip and Valley. From this panoramic overlook 2,900 feet above the city, relax with champagne for 30 minutes near Red Rock Canyon. Your helicopter landing adventure concludes with a flight over some of Las Vegas's most luxurious homes and golf courses. Upon returning to the Las Vegas Strip, see iconic landmarks such as Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Luxor, T-Mobile Arena, and the new home of the Las Vegas Raiders, Allegiant Stadium. You can also opt to take the tour at sunset. Enjoy an extended landing time at the golden hour from a secluded viewpoint. Return after sunset as the Strip shines bright and the city comes to life.
IncludesRed Rock Canyon and Vegas Valley landing tour Private landing location near Red Rock Canyon Champagne Shuttle transfers
- Passengers weighing over 300 pounds (136 kilograms) must purchase an additional seat
- All passengers aged 18 and over must have a photo ID at check-in
- Guests will be assigned a pickup time and location for hotels within a 5-mile radius of the Las Vegas Strip