My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Roundtrip Flight to Grand Canyon & Hummer Tour35 Reviews
Escape the lights of Las Vegas and visit the stunning Grand Canyon National Park. Enjoy a guided airplane flight, then tour the canyon's South Rim in an open-air hummer, making multiple photo stops.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a round-trip flight to the Grand Canyon from Boulder City, NV
- Take in the Grand Canyon and other natural landmarks from above
- Have fun with your driver-guide in an open-air hummer vehicle
- Marvel at the scenic landscape of one of the world's natural wonders
- Benefit from inclusive pickup and drop-off, lunch, and no hidden fees
DescriptionDid you know that the Grand Canyon is only a 1-hour flight from Las Vegas? Make the most of your visit to the south-west and visit the spectacular Grand Canyon with an inclusive airplane tour directly from Las Vegas. This tour features a round-trip flight to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon from Boulder City Airport, just 30-minutes from the center of Las Vegas. The scenic flight includes a multi-lingual audio commentary designed to enhance your ability to identify famous landmarks below. On arrival at the Grand Canyon Airport, the tour continues via an open-air hummer vehicle into Grand Canyon National Park. Once inside Grand Canyon National Park, your guided tour will last approximately 3 hours with stops at many South Rim overlooks including the Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point. In addition, you will have opportunities to discover the Grand Canyon independently. We encourage you to take advantage of the breathtaking views, photo opportunities, and souvenir shops! As your Grand Canyon excursion comes to an end, tour staff provides you with a box-lunch to enjoy while taking in one of the world’s natural wonders. Your return transportation from Grand Canyon National Park, including drop-off at your hotel, concludes your excursion to one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels Round-trip airplane tour from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park Transportation in an open-air hummer to and from the Grand Canyon National Park Park entrance fee Box-lunch Audio-guide commentary, available in 13 languages
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. To schedule hotel transfers call the local supplier.
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in