My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Self-Drive Strip Tour in an Electric GoCar1 Reviews
Explore the Las Vegas Strip at your own pace on a self-guided electric GoCar tour. Get driver orientation and hit the road to see highlights like Chapel Row, Area 15, and the Arts District.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the lively ambiance of the Arts District, a vibrant cultural hub
- See the new 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign and dive into the city's history
- Discover the home of the Pawn Stars, Circus Circus, and other iconic resorts
- Stop and explore Area 15, an immersive entertainment venue with art shows
- Get iconic photos of the Las Vegas Strip while cruising in your electric GoCar
DescriptionExperience Las Vegas at your own pace with an electric GoCar. Explore landmarks including the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, the STRAT Hotel Casino and Skypod, Pawn Stars' home, Las Vegas Strip, Chapel Row, Resorts World, Circus Circus, Area 15, and the Las Vegas Convention Center. Hop in your GoCar and embark on an exhilarating tour of The Las Vegas Strip, starting right in the middle of new and old Las Vegas, where you learn about the rise and fall of this great city. Continue the tour past the brand-new Las Vegas sign built under the towering Stratosphere, past the Circus Circus Hotel that has its own indoor Amusement Park, and the newest mega-resort, the most expensive ever built on the Las Vegas Strip with a price tag of $4.3 billion dollars, Resorts World. Drive past one of the newest and most talked about attractions in the city, Area 15, home of an immersive entertainment venue offering art shows, dining, VR experiences, axe throwing, and a flight simulator. After Area 15, make your way back into the heart of Las Vegas, with a quick loop around The Strat, and back onto the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the ride along Chapel Row where many come to tie the knot including celebrities and locals alike.
IncludesElectric GoCar rental for 1 hour GPS system Driver orientation and safety briefing Sales tax
- Each electric GoCar seats 2 people Cars must be returned to the rental location before dusk The actual time to complete the route may vary. The listed time is an average based on normal traffic conditions. Other factors to consider when estimating travel time are the number of options taken, stops made, and the amount of time spent visiting landmarks Construction projects and special events may create street closures and detours Commute traffic in the afternoons can be heavy on certain parts of the tour. Additional time is billed in 1-minute increments You may visit all or some of the tour’s highlights and customize your own adventure