My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Shark Reef Aquarium & VR Experience Entry Ticket437 Reviews
Walk under the iconic Shark Reef tunnel and see more than 2,000 animals, including sharks, giant rays, green sea turtles and piranha. Swim with sharks in the Undersea Explorer VR Experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- View aquatic animals in one of the largest aquarium tanks in the USA
- Get a 360° view of the vast marine wildlife habitat in the Shark Reef tunnel
- Discover the shipwreck exhibit and see exotic sharks and fish
- Dip you hand in the touch pool to feel the beautiful stingray and horseshoe crabs
- Swim with the sharks during the Undersea Explorer VR Experience
DescriptionExperience a fascinating underwater world at the Shark Reef Aquarium in Mandalay Bay. See 14 exhibits, including a touch pool with sharks, rays, and horseshoe crabs and a 1.3 million gallon shipwreck with 360-degree views. Be mesmerized by the large jellyfish tank and learn about one of mother nature's strangest wonders. Discover the sinking temple that has been overcome by 100 sharks, along with some of the most magnificent creatures of the sea. Join the Undersea Explorer VR Experience where you swim with sharks and dive with whales. Marvel at cutting-edge technology, syncing 360-degree VR with dynamic motion seating for the ultimate below-the-sea adventure. Explore an aquarium committed to conservation, education, science, and recreation. You are supporting an institution dedicated to providing excellent care for animals. Visit Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef Aquarium if you love nature and animals. This fully immersive experience is for all ages.
IncludesEntry ticket to Shark Reef Aquarium Undersea Explorer VR Experience All processing and handling fees
- • The last entry is at 7:00 PM as this attraction closes at 8:00 PM
- You must visit the attraction on the date and time listed on your ticket
- Children and young teens younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian