My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour438 Reviews
Get an up-close look at Hoover Dam on a shorter guided shared-group tour. Relax with round-trip transportation from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Hoover Dam from various different views
- Drive through the historic Boulder City
- Stop at the Lake Mead overlook for a panoramic view the lake
DescriptionEnjoy a compact guided tour of the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas, and take the chance to see this man-made wonder up close. Admire views of the dam and Lake Mead — America’s largest reservoir. Benefit from pickup and drop-off at selected hotels. Get picked up in Las Vegas and relax in air-conditioned comfort on the 40-minute drive to the Hoover Dam. Arrive at the dam and cross the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, where your guide will park. Head up to the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge Walkway on foot and take in the spectacular bird’s-eye view over the dam and the nearby Colorado River. Stop at Hemenway Park, where you’ll notice some desert bighorn sheep often hang out. Continue onto the Lake Mead Lookout for panoramic views of the man-made aquatic wonder. After this, drive across the dam to various lookout points and stop to take photos at the most picturesque spots, guaranteed. At the end of your activity, you’ll head back to Las Vegas, where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel or your preferred location on the Las Vegas Strip.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from most Las Vegas Strip hotels Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Hoover Dam entry ticket Guide Bottled water
- When selecting the hotel for your pickup, even if your hotel is listed the local supplier may ask you to go to another hotel for the pickup service
- If you have a walker or wheelchair, you must contact the supplier prior to the tour date, as they can make accommodations
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all inside sections of the Hoover Dam are closed