My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: STRAT SkyJump Ticket46 Reviews
Experience the thrill of a lifetime in Sin City with an open-air leap at the SkyJump Las Vegas. Standing 829 feet above the Las Vegas Strip, jump from the STRAT Tower, zooming toward a landing pad at speeds up to 40 mph.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jump from the 108th floor of the STRAT Tower on the Las Vegas Strip
- Descend through the air and feel an incomparable rush of adrenaline
- Zoom down to Earth at speeds of up to 40 mph
DescriptionExperience SkyJump Las Vegas, a controlled free-fall descent on a vertical zip line diving from the 108th floor of the tower. Take a heart-pounding leap at speeds topping 40 mph from the SkyPod, 829 feet high above the Las Vegas Strip. Head to the STRAT Hotel, Casino, and Tower located on the Las Vegas Strip for your experience on the SkyJump, one of the most adrenaline-charged attractions in the city. When you arrive at the SkyJump store, receive a safety briefing and jumpsuit before heading 108 stories up the tower. By this point, feel your heart racing as the jump gets closer. Dare to look the 800-plus feet down to the Strip below. Once you're strapped in, get ready for the ultimate adrenaline rush as you leap into the air and descend rapidly to the ground below. If you keep your eyes open long enough, get amazing views of the Las Vegas Valley and Strip as you fly back towards the ground.
IncludesOne SkyJump All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Friends and family can purchase tickets onsite to the observation deck to watch your jump from the 108th level
- After booking, the local partner will be in contact to set up the best timeslot for your jump
- No personal recording devices are allowed
- The age requirement is 14 years or older. Riders under 18 years of age must have parental guidance with a valid ID in order to jump. If a parent or guardian is not present, a notarized letter must be presented granting permission
- A parent or guardian of the child must sign a waiver stating that the child is in good health and that it is permitted for the child to jump
- All participants need a valid ID upon check-in
- The minimum height requirement is 52 inches tall with no maximum, however, the jumper must fit into the harness safely and securely
- The maximum weight capacity for a guest is 265 pounds. The jump ride needs to incorporate the weight of the 10-pound harness and gear for a total weight capacity of 275 pounds (125 kg)