My Guide Website?
Las Vegas Strip: 3-Stop Pool Party Crawl with Party Bus51 Reviews
Board a black-lit party bus that ferries party-goers to 3 top Vegas pool parties. On the bus with limited mixers, great music, and a stripper pole. Enter pool clubs for free with express entry.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit three premier Las Vegas pool parties
- Skip the hassle, lines, and cover charges
- Enjoy complimentary beverages onboard the party bus
- Feel safe with a professional female guide
DescriptionHit up Las Vegas's premier pool parties without waiting in line or paying a cover. Join a 5-hour party-packed experience as you let your party host take you to the best spots on a pool party crawl throughout the Vegas Strip. First, climb into a decorated party bus while the bass booms with music. Then, ride in style and comfort to each day club destination. Cruise down the boulevard while your fellow party-goers mingle and work their best moves on the stripper pole. Get ready as you pull up to a new pool party every hour. Whilst the venue itinerary varies every day, recent club crawls have included: Drai's at The Cromwell, Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay, Sapphire Pool & Dayclub, Go Pool Dayclub at The Flamingo, Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, Liquid Pool Club at Aria Resort and Casino, Ayu Dayclub at Resorts World, or Wet Republic at MGM. Note that table service can be reserved directly through the venues and is not included in this experience.
IncludesParty host Skip-the-line entry to 3 premier pool parties Cover charges Drink specials at select clubs Luxury party bus transportation between stops Complimentary drinks onboard the party bus
- You must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to participate (valid passport if not a US citizen)
- Tour stops may vary
- You are required to sign a waiver to participate
- Women must wear a bathing suit and put on a cover-up (t-shirt/shorts/sundress) to walk through the Casinos
- Men must wear swimwear; sneakers or sandals, hats, and ballcaps are permitted
- Bags should be no bigger than a small drawstring bag or purse; anything too big must be checked in; check-in fees cost +$25 at each Dayclub and bag check options vary at each location
- Your exact tour start time and meeting location will be confirmed 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour