My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Strip Helicopter Night Flight & Magic Mike Live5 Reviews
Combine two Las Vegas experiences in one exciting night. Take a nighttime flight over the Las Vegas Strip followed by a performance of Magic Mike Live at SAHARA Las Vegas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel dazzled by the sight of the Las Vegas Strip and downtown lit up at night
- Keep your eyes on the Strip to see landmarks like Mirage and Bellagio
- Enjoy impressive and stylish dance moves from the Magic Mike Live performers
- See fun, exotic, and jaw-dropping routines that draw crowds around the world
- Enjoy private and direct transportation between your two activities
DescriptionDiscover world-famous Las Vegas entertainment with this doubled-up experience. Start the night off in style with a private ride to a helicopter that brings you across the Las Vegas Strip. Top it off with a ticket to Magic Mike Live in SAHARA Las Vegas, one of the hottest shows in town. Get picked up at your accommodation so you can make your helicopter flight with plenty of time to spare. Take flight for a chance to glimpse a volcano eruption at the Mirage, the magnificent fountains of the Bellagio, and the Eiffel Tower replica before looping back over downtown Las Vegas. After, a ground transfer will be waiting to bring you to the hottest show on the Strip. Pick up your tickets to Magic Mike Live and settle in for a 90-minute adventure bursting with adrenaline that features amazing dance and acrobatic choreography from some very impressive men. Whether you hit the clubs or casinos, make the rest of the night your own having done two of Las Vegas’s most popular experiences.
IncludesHotel pickup Helicopter flight Ticket to the 10 PM Magic Mike Live performance
- Your helicopter flight lasts around 10 – 15 minutes The Magic Mike Live show lasts around 90 minutes