My Guide Website?
Las Vegas Strip Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Experience the dazzling, iconic Las Vegas Strip with this self-guided walking tour. Explore a world of neon lights, legendary casinos, and gangster history, all set in the heart of the desert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dive into the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Experience a world tour on The Strip: From Paris to New York and beyond
- Hear true stories of mafiosos, Frank Sinatra’s Rat Pack, and more
- Find out how this bizarre entertainment wonderland came to be
- Tour with the freedom to stop whenever and wherever you want
DescriptionStart by downloading the Action Tour Guide app, which will function as your personal tour guide, audio tour, and map all in one. Once downloaded, your tour begins outside the world-renowned MGM Grand, a titan in entertainment. Here, you’ll meet the iconic statue of Leo the Lion and delve deep into the roots of Las Vegas, tracing its meteoric rise from a desert railroad stop to the global capital of entertainment. Then you’ll start walking along the dazzling stretch known as The Strip as you unravel its secrets, from the pioneering days of Sin City to its modern-day splendor. As you pass Planet Hollywood, you’ll get familiar with the Strip’s history of shady dealings and mafia ties. Then you’ll feel like you’ve been transported across the Atlantic as you marvel at Paris Las Vegas. Flamingo Hotel & Casino, a vision in neon pink, isn't just a landmark; it’s a testament to the enduring legacy of Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel, the infamous mobster. Learn about this notorious hitman and how he helped shape early Vegas. Then take a trip to Italy at the famous Venetian Resort. Is it an authentic recreation of the canals of Venice? Is it, as Venice’s former mayor called it, a “mega-galactic example of kitsch”? You decide! On your way to Caesars Palace, you’ll get the inside scoop on Frank Sinatra and his many, many run-ins with casino execs throughout his career! Then hear how famed stuntman Evel Knievel got his start here… with a failed stunt! After that, you can’t miss the elegant, mesmerizing fountains of The Bellagio. Next, take a trip to the more modern side of Vegas at The Cosmopolitan and ARIA Resort, where you can witness the evolution of Vegas luxury. Then return to the classic acts of yesteryear with a deep dive into the rise and fall of Siegfried and Roy. Of course, no trip to The Strip is complete without a visit to Las Vegas’s very own Statue of Liberty! Then it’s on to the deserts of ancient Egypt as you pass the Luxor pyramid. Finally, you’ll head to the tropical paradise of Mandalay Bay, where your tour will conclude.
IncludesA link to download the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password for your tour(s). An audio guide, location-aware map, and storyteller — all in one mobile app tour. Our mission: To explore the world and its many stories. Join us! Excellent value: Buy only one tour per car. Don’t hassle with “per person” bus tickets. Ease of use: Stories auto-play based on your location so you don’t have to do anything once you’ve started. Offline map: Works without a cell signal or wifi once downloaded. Hidden gems: Visit often-missed spots and enrich your experience with little-known history. Flexibility: Explore at your own pace with no fixed schedule. Take a break, a hike, whatever, and pick up where you left off! No expiration date: Your tour is valid for life. Listen whenever, wherever, and however often you want. All-day support line: Call, chat, or email for help.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app).
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive.
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change.
- Lifetime access: Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Walking tour: Use one tour per couple and share headphones.
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.