My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: The Venetian to Bellagio Walking Tour5 Reviews
Explore the Center Strip, the heart of the famous Las Vegas Strip, on this walking tour. Experience the great and the small of what makes the city special through stories, selfies, and hidden nooks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the extravagance of the 1990s themed Las Vegas Casinos
- Explore The Entertainment Capital of the World and its casino hotels
- Watch the Dancing Fountains of the Bellagio shoot as high as 460 feet
- See the Venetian Resort, Caesars Palace, Spanish Steps, and Mirage Resort
- Discover five of the 'luckiest' spots in Las Vegas with your local guide
DescriptionGet to see the nooks and crannies the typical tourist never sees, and hear the stories most people never hear on this walking tour of the Las Vegas Strip. Get a deeper appreciation of how 'The Entertainment Capital of the World' grew out of the hot and parched Mojave desert railroad stop. Meet your guide, a retired history teacher who knows the city like the back of his hand, at the Plaza in front of the lavish, Italian-themed hotel and casino of Venetian Resort. Enjoy the architecture and art inspired by the city of Venice. On the way to the Mirage Resort, listen to some tragic stories, share some laughs, and immerse in the unique weirdness that is the Las Vegas Strip. Learn how the first and most expensive hotel of its day changed the face of the city. Next, explore the Forum Shops and see where Rome meets commerce. Next, experience Caesars Resort, including stops at the Colosseum, Nobu, The Statue of Caesar Augustus, Caesars Fountains, and the Spanish Steps. Have a close look at the Bellagio Resort, including the lobby, conservatory, and the world's largest chocolate fountain. Finally, experience the joy of the Bellagio musical fountain show. Finish the tour outside Bellagio, a marvelous jumping-off point for whatever you wish to explore for the rest of your day, and for whatever your Las Vegas future holds.
- Groups with members under the age of 21 will be restricted in movement through gaming areas This tour will take place rain or shine Heat often is above 100°F/38°C and the desert sun can be very strong. Hats, sunscreen, and a bottle of water are strongly encouraged from May to September The Mirage Resort is scheduled to start a major remodel in late 2023 or early 2024. Access may be affected Some stops in the Bellagio Resort may have blackout times or dates