My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: VIP Guided Photography & Hiking Tour of Zion NP
Enjoy full-day trip to Zion National Park on this guided tour with transfers from the Strip in Las Vegas. Hike to stunning destinations like the Upper and Lower Emerald Pools and the Weeping Rock.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the slender canyons carved by the Virgin River in Zion National Park
- Travel with an experienced guide that has taken hundreds of nature photos
- Create life-long memories as you journey through dramatic and dynamic scenery
- See classic park sights like the Weeping Rock and the Temple of Sinawava
- Be transferred directly to and from your accommodation on the Las Vegas Strip
DescriptionCross an adventure off your bucket list and experience the beauty of the Zion National Park on this guided tour from the Las Vegas Boulevard. Skip the hassle of paying park fees and make a photo stop at the Temple of Sinawava and drive through the Carmel Tunnel. Be picked up from your hotel on the Las Vegas Boulevard and climb aboard a comfortable and air-conditioned van. Sit back and relax on the drive to the lodge at the starting point of your hike. Walk to the Lower Emerald Pool and soak up the serene nature along the way. After enjoying this spot, hike further to the Upper Emerald Pool. Continue on to the Weeping Rock where you can get some breathtaking shots. Head to the massive natural amphitheater of the Temple of Sinawava. Stroll on to the start of the Narrows before getting back into the van for a ride through the Carmel Tunnel. Reach the other side for some photo stops and a light hike. Bring a lunch to savor on the go, or stop to purchase lunch in Springdale, a quaint Wild West Mountain town south of the park. Return to your hotel at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from any hotel along the Las Vegas Boulevard Guide Unlimited bottled water Park entry fee
- •The guide will make food stop or you can bring your own food •Have the option to hike different trails per your request and ability