My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Wedding or Vow Renewal at Graceland Chapel34 Reviews
Enjoy a traditional wedding or renew your vows at Graceland Wedding Chapel. Head to Las Vegas' oldest wedding chapel and celebrate your love with an elegant all-in-one marriage package.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the love with a charming and traditional wedding ceremony on the Strip
- Celebrate your love in Graceland Chapel, a historic and iconic chapel in Vegas
- Include friends and family from across the world with a livestreamed ceremony
- Walk down the aisle with a 6-rose bridal bouquet and matching rose buttonhole
- Remember your special day with 5 digital photos and a digital wedding video
DescriptionTie the knot in a spectacular and hassle-free ceremony at the most famous chapel in Las Vegas, Graceland Wedding Chapel. Celebrate with up to 30 guests, delight in a 6-rose bouquet, and remember your special day forever with the help of the chapel's professional photographer. Your package begins with complimentary round-trip limousine service from your Las Vegas Strip hotel. Ride in style to Graceland in a limo for up to 6 passengers. Upon arrival, enjoy your traditional wedding ceremony, vow renewal, or non-legal commitment ceremony at Graceland with a beautiful bouquet of roses for the bride and a matching buttonhole for the groom. As up to 30 guests watch, walk down the aisle to traditional wedding music. After tying the knot or renewing your vows, pose for photos in the historic Graceland Wedding Chapel. After your wedding, enjoy 5 digital images with the option to purchase more. Relive your ceremony with a digital video of the ceremony and share your love with friends far and wide with a Livestream. When you get home, keep a reminder of your special day with a Graceland Chapel certificate holder for your marriage certificate.
IncludesRound-trip limousine service for 6 passengers from Las Vegas Strip Hotels Use of the wedding chapel Up to 30 guests Traditional wedding music 6-Rose bridal bouquet Boutonniere for the groom Digital video of the ceremony Facebook Livestream (optional) Graceland Chapel marriage certificate holder Professional photographer 5 digital images
- If you want to have a legal ceremony, you must obtain and provide a Marriage License issued by the state of Nevada before the ceremony begins You do not need to provide any documents for a non-legal ceremony or a vow renewal