My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: West Grand Canyon Helicopter Ticket with Transfer48 Reviews
Travel from Las Vegas by helicopter to the Grand Canyon and have ample free time to explore popular destinations such as Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at one of the Natural Wonders of the World
- See the magnificent Grand Canyon West on a guided walking tour
- Experience the Canyon from the glass surface of the Skywalk
- Visit a Native American village and enjoy authentic performances
DescriptionExplore the Grand Canyon on a helicopter tour over the Western portion of the canyon. Capture pictures of the canyon and the Skywalk from Eagle Point. Immerse yourself in local culture with a visit to a Native American village. See the canyon from another perspective at Highpoint Hike. Your excursion to the Grand Canyon begins with a thrilling helicopter flight taking you over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Fortification Hill and Temple Rock. You’ll fly through the majestic Canyon on the way to Grand Canyon West, our primary destination. Once we land you’ll have about 3 hours to explore Grand Canyon West, taking in the various overlooks. Visit Eagle Point, where you’ll see the Skywalk, an amazing feat of engineering. From there go to a Native American village, where you’ll see the authentic dwellings of the Hualapai tribe. The next stops will be at Guano Point and “Highpoint Hike”, where you’ll have time to take photos of the breathtaking views of the Canyon and the Colorado River. You’ll also see remnants of the historic mining tram that stretched from this point across the Canyon.
IncludesTransportation from hotel to South Las Vegas Terminal Round trip transportation to Grand Canyon West via helicopter
- Items to bring on the tour: Camera, sunscreen, photo ID (for anyone 18 years or older). If you should forget anything you can visit our gift shop. Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the flight time will not be eligible for a refund.