My Guide Website?
Off-road Desert Adventure: Secrets of the Old West
This adventure unveils the hidden treasures of the desert wilderness. From ancient petroglyphs and to encounters with wild horses and burros, this experience promises to be an unforgettable thrill.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- Traverse the breathtaking desert landscape, in a unique 4x4
- From abandoned mines, viewpoints and a mysterious saloon there is plenty to see
- Keep an eye out for desert wildlife, including rams, horses, burros and more
DescriptionYour adventure begins as you load up into our top-of-the-line 4x4s, known for their exceptional performance and safety features. With snacks and beverages in tow, you'll set off to explore the vast and stunning desert landscape. Just a short 30 min drive brings you to the trailhead (aka Cottonwood Valley road). Over the next three exhilarating hours, you'll traverse a fun yet challenging terrain, jumping from one captivating site to another. Keep your eyes peeled for the diverse wildlife that calls this desert home – from majestic rams to elusive desert tortoises, and even a herd of wild horses! As your adventure concludes, you'll find yourselves at the historic Pioneer Saloon. A relic of the Old Wild West, this saloon and eatery boasts a fascinating history of gunfights, high-stakes poker games, a place for the Fallout: New Vegas fandom and those looking for a Hollywood tragedy. It's the perfect spot to enjoy a refreshing beer, devour some delicious food, and swap stories with fellow adventurers. Returning to Vegas via the I-15 will be a quicker way of returning to town, but if you have a little extra time feel free to stop by the Seven Magic Mountains, a colorful art installation in the middle of the desert. By the end of this expedition, you'll depart with a deep understanding of a forgotten era, new friendships forged along the dusty trails, and a heart-pounding adrenaline rush that will stay with you for a lifetime. This adventure is designed for everyone, and we can't wait to share it with you!
IncludesWhat's Included: Cooler Snack package first aid kit Water (6pack)
- Please Note: Participants must sign a liability waiver before the experience. In case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, the experience may be rescheduled or canceled, and a full refund will be provided. There is access to pit toilets within close proximity to the trailhead and proper facilities at the Pioneer Saloon, for those needing to use the restroom. Safety is our priority, please reference our guides that will be emailed to you after confirmation of the reservation. They will provide instructions and ensure everyone's well-being throughout the experience. Deposits will be refundable on all equipment's safe return.