My Guide Website?
Red Rock Canyon by Tour Trekker from Las Vegas72 Reviews
Drive along the 13-mile scenic drive at Red Rock National Conservation area and see the dramatic rock formations and brilliant colors. A stop at the Visitors Center allows you to explore many exhibits and learn the history of the fascinating area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel in a luxurious tour trekker vehicle with a personal adventure tour guide
- Drive along the 13-mile scenic loop
- View Wilson Cliffs and its dramatic colors
- Marvel at the dramatic scenery
- Stop at the Visitor Center, Calico Hills, and Red Springs
DescriptionDrive along the 13-mile scenic drive at Red Rock National Conservation area accompanied by an NAI Certified Tour Guide. See the dramatic rock formations and brilliant colors. A stop at the Visitors Center allows you to explore many exhibits and learn the history of the fascinating area. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, only minutes from the Strip, has scenery that is so dramatic it is often selected as the backdrop for movies and commercials. Along the 13-mile scenic drive you will view the impressive Wilson Cliffs, part of the 65-million-year-old Keystone Thrust. Numerous geological features abound, including the fossilized sand dunes of the brilliantly colored Calico Hills. A brief stop at the Visitor Center allows you to explore many fascinating exhibits, interactive learning experiences, and a well-stocked gift shop. Beautiful desert scenery, ancient Native American pictographs, and diverse vegetation make this tour one you’ll never forget.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation in a Tour Trekker NAI Certified Tour Guide Bottled water Entrance fees
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult