My Guide Website?
Upper Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, & Lunch
Enjoy a full-day tour as you visit Upper Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, and stop for lunch. Capture stunning photos with the assistance of a Native American guide in Upper Antelope Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Explore the beautiful and inspiring Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of Lake Powell with panoramic views
- See the Horseshoe Bend that overlook's 1000-foot high vantage point
- Sit back and relax while traveling in an air-conditioned vehicle from Las Vegas
- Visit Page for a lunch break in an idyllic setting
DescriptionGet out of Las Vegas and experience breathtaking Antelope Canyon on a day trip. Discover why the Navajo call the canyon 'the place where water runs through rocks,'. Snap beautiful pictures of awe-inspiring geological formations, and see the Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend. Meet your guide at your pickup point in Las Vegas and head into the high desert. As you drive, pass through the town of Kanab in Utah. After a short bathroom break, approach the mighty Colorado River for a visit to Horseshoe Bend. Stop at the viewpoint to see panoramic views of Lake Powell before heading to one of the world's most popular photography spots, Antelope Canyon. Meet your local Navajo tour guide and enter the canyon to get pictures of the light reflecting off the canyon walls. Next, drive to Page for a lunch break before returning to Las Vegas.
IncludesAdmission to Upper Antelope Canyon Admission to Horseshoe Bend Views of Glen Canyon Dam 20-minute photo stop at Lake Powell Pickup and drop-off service Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Lunch Bottled water
- Your guide will contact you 1 day prior to the tour to confirm the exact departure time. Please ensure your phone is on and easily reachable
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if the tour is canceled because of this requirement, you will be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- If you are on a plane or cruise the day before the tour, please let the activity provider know in advance
- Professional cameras and/or video recording are not permitted during the guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Antelope Canyon requires climbing moderately steep stairs with minimal assistance
- To reach Horseshoe Bend Overlook, you will take a 1.5-mi (2.4-km) round-trip walk over sand and flat rocks with a slight incline