My Guide Website?
Valley of Fire Tour from Las Vegas48 Reviews
Come with us to explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning sites! The surroundings are loaded with vibrant color, fantastic rock formations, and world-class petroglyphs. You'll see nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning natural parks
- See nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon
- Learn about many Native American cultures
- View ancient Native American petroglyphs
- Explore the Mojave Desert and many of its unique sandstone formations
DescriptionSee Nature's Works-of-Art Come with us to explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning sites! The surroundings are loaded with vibrant color, fantastic rock formations, and world-class petroglyphs. You'll see nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon with petrified sand dunes sculpted into amazing shapes and contours only wind, water, and time could create. Through your travels you'll experience the magnificent backdrop of the Mojave Desert and learn about many Native American cultures. Transportation: Luxurious yet rugged, The Tour Trekker is the first-of-its-kind, high-end, all-terrain vehicle, designed and licensed to be custom-built to be THE ultimate tour vehicle. The Tour Trekker seats 10 passengers comfortably, while preserving an intimate 'small group experience.' Each fully-loaded Tour Trekker offers guests a state-of-the-art designed interior that includes reclining leather captain seats, 15-inch DVD players, large tinted windows for unparalleled viewing, cross compartment A/C venting increasing passenger comfort and foam insulated walls for a quieter ride and superb climate control. The longer wheel base provides a smoother ride with dual rear wheel enhancing stability and safety.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Round-trip transportation in a Tour Trekker NAI Certified Tour Guide Bottled water Boxed Lunch (choice of Turkey and Cheese, Ham and Cheese, Italian, Veggie or Turkey Deluxe)
- Weather at the Valley of Fire is similar to Las Vegas. Layers of clothing are recommended.
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult. However, most of the tour is on unpaved terrain, making it difficult to push a wheelchair.