My Guide Website?
Vegas: Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Zion & Horseshoe Bend69 Reviews
Depart from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Zion, Horseshoe Bend, and Lake Powell. Follow your Navajo guide into the Antelope Canyon for the best experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your eyes with the beauty of Antelope Canyon
- Soak up the vistas at the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Marvel at a 1,000-foot rock wall at Horseshoe Bend in the Colorado River
- Take in breathtaking views of Lake Powell
- Experience spectacular scenic views of Zion National Park
DescriptionExperience a guided tour of the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Then head on to Antelope Canyon, where you can take photos of the sweeping views at this popular scenic spot. Relax knowing transportation to and from your hotel, accommodation, and breakfast is taken care of. Day 1: Begin by getting picked up at your hotel in Las Vegas. Get taken in an air-conditioned van to your first stop, the Grand Canyon. Follow your guide to the South Rim of the Canyon, the most popular viewing spot, and take in sweeping views whilst listening to informative commentary from your guide. Next, pay a visit to the new visitor’s center, where you can learn even more about the canyon. Then see the view from Mather’s point, another popular spot that offers multiple vistas. Continue on to Desert View Watchtower where you can view the entire Grand Canyon. Head to your hotel in the evening. Day 2: Begin day 2 with breakfast at your hotel. Afterward, make the drive to Page, Arizona, and visit the Antelope Canyon and Zion National Park. Take plenty of photos of this natural formation where the sunlight gleams through the canyon ceiling. See breathtaking views of Lake Powell and the Horseshoe Bend, a dramatic turning in the Colorado River. Depart with your group from the town of Page back to Las Vegas in our van/tour bus.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation by air-conditioned van/bus Tour guide Accommodation for 1 night Breakfast x 1 Entry to Horseshoe Bend Entry to Grand Canyon Entry to Zion National Park Bottled water
- • One room per order. For multiple rooms or more than four people, please place a separate order
- Rooms include 2 beds. No additional bed will be provided for a third, fourth person, or children • An adult over 18 is required • Your tour guide will contact you 1 day prior to the tour to confirm the exact departure time • The tour times may be adjusted as needed. The tour guide will provide the details • The tour guide will contact you one day prior to departure, stay connected for updates
- If, during the trip, you pull out due to personal reasons (such as late arrival, illness, accidents, etc) you are not entitled to a refund nor will you be compensated with other services • Tour vehicle varies due to group size
- Rules at Antelope Canyon. No photography on stairs, no carving, littering, urinating, or climbing. Bags, cameras, and tripods are not permitted