My Guide Website?
Vegas: Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour w/ Skywalk Entry Option5 Reviews
Enjoy amazing views of the world-famous Grand Canyon on a helicopter tour from Vegas. See the entirety of the canyon with flyovers above sites like the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- Enjoy amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River
- Go on a rustic ground excursion along the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Ride along the Colorado River at the bottom of the canyon in a pontoon boat
- Admires views of striped canyon walls, unique rock formations, and the river
- Take an optional walk across the Skywalk Bridge for majestic views of Eagle Point
DescriptionGet picked up at your hotel in Las Vegas for the drive up to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, board a luxury helicopter over the West Rim. Be treated to aerial sights of the striped canyon walls, unique rock formations, and the Colorado River below. Your helicopter is designed with oversized windows for nearly 180-degree viewing as well as headset communication between you and the rest of your group. Your helicopter will then descend into the canyon's depths and land on the very bottom. Upon landing, disembark right next to the Colorado River and have some time to explore the surrounding area and take photos. Then, board a pontoon boat for a relaxing float down the Colorado River with the canyon walls rising on either side of you. This boat ride last approximately 15-20 minutes. Afterward, take the helicopter back to the canyon's edge for your return to Las Vegas. This tour also has the option to include VIP access to the Skywalk Bridge located at the West Rim. This bridge is a U-shaped cantilever bridge with a glass floor that allows you to quite literally walk out in the air over the edge of the canyon. This VIP pass lets you skip the line and enter the Skywalk Bridge, where you'll be able to see the rippling canyon walls and the Colorado River beneath you. From there, you can see Eagle Point, a naturally-formed rock feature that bears a striking similarity to a giant eagle in flight.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Park entrance Round-trip flight to Grand Canyon West Helicopter and boat tour Audio commentary Hop-on-hop-off shuttle service to lookout points VIP Skywalk admission (if option is selected)
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour A fuel surcharge of $20 per person is payable at check-in