My Guide Website?
Vegas: Grand Canyon Rim to River & VIP Skywalk Entry Option2 Reviews
Enjoy amazing views of the world-famous Grand Canyon from above, on the canyon rim, and the base of the Colorado River. This tour offers an all-encompassing experience compacted into one incredible American adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River
- Take a rustic ground excursion along the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy the majestic views at Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Walk over the Grand Canyon on the Skywalk (optional)
- Ride along the canyon's Colorado River in a Pontoon boat
DescriptionExplore the entirety of the Grand Canyon West from top to bottom on this thrilling tour departing from the Las Vegas area. You'll depart on a state-of-the-art touring airplane and fly over sights like Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the beautiful desert Southwest scenery. Your airplane is equipped with climate control, comfortable seating, headset narration available in multiple languages, and large windows for photography of the fantastic landscapes beneath you. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, you'll board a luxury helicopter over the West Rim. You'll find aerial sights of the striped canyon walls, unique rock formations, and the Colorado River below. Your helicopter is designed with oversized windows for nearly 180-degree viewing as well as headset communication between you and the rest of your group. There is no more exciting way to experience the Grand Canyon than from the sky! Your helicopter will then descent into the canyon's depths and land on the very bottom! Upon landing, you'll disembark right next to the Colorado River and have plenty of time to explore the surrounding area and take photos. You'll then board a pontoon boat for a relaxing float down the Colorado River with the canyon walls rising on either side of you. This boat ride last approximately 15-20 minutes, before you'll receive helicopter transport back to the canyon's edge for your return to Las Vegas. This tour also has the option to include VIP access to the Skywalk Bridge, located right here at the West Rim. This bridge is a U-shaped cantilever bridge with a glass floor that allows one to quite literally walk out in the air over the edge of the canyon. This VIP pass lets you skip the line and enter the Skywalk Bridge first, where you'll be able to see the rippling canyon walls and the Colorado River beneath you. Most exciting of all is the famous rock formation located directly across from the Skywalk called Eagle Point. This naturally-formed rock feature bears a striking similarity to a giant eagle in flight.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels (must call to schedule pickup time and location) Round-trip flight to Grand Canyon West Audio commentary Park Entrance Hop-on-hop-off shuttle service to lookout points VIP Skywalk admission (if option is selected) Helicopter and boat tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. To schedule hotel transfers, call the local supplier.
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $20 per person is payable at check-in