My Guide Website?
Vegas: Indoor Skydiving Experience42 Reviews
Try indoor skydiving in a one-of-a-kind vertical wind tunnel with wind speeds of up to 120 miles per hour! No airplanes or parachutes are involved in this adventure. It’s just you and the wind.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of skydiving without a plane or parachute in a safe indoor facility
- Free-fall at speeds of up to 120 miles per hour in a vertical wind tunnel
- Learn from the experts – no previous experience is necessary
DescriptionExperience the thrill of freefall without an airplane or parachute! This 1-hour Single Flight adventure is the perfect starting point for beginners and is an ideal introduction to skydiving when you’re visiting Las Vegas. After a short training session you’ll be set to experience for yourself the freefall aspect of skydiving in a safe indoor facility. You’ll get the ultimate adrenaline rush on this freefall with wind speeds of up to 120 miles per hour. There’s no need to bring along a parachute, and you won’t have to jump out of a moving airplane! No previous experience is necessary for this Single Flight adventure, and people of all ages are welcome.
IncludesTraining and instruction Equipment including flight suit, shoes, goggles, earplugs, gloves, helmet
- Maximum weight for participants:
- Men: under 5'6' (under 1.68m) is 180 lbs (81 kg), 5'6' to 6' (1.68m to 1.83m) is 220 lbs (99 kg), over 6' (over 1.83m) is 230 lbs (104 kg)
- Women: under 5'6' (under 1.68m) is 160 lbs (72 kg), 5'6' to 6' (1.68m to 1.83m) is 180 lbs (81 kg), over 6' (over 1.83m) is 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Minimum weight for participation is 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Height and weight must be proportional
- No person with previous back, neck or shoulder injuries, pregnant women, or those under the influence of alcohol will be permitted to participate
- You will not be allowed to participate if you are under the influence of any amount of alcohol or drugs. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- No refunds for late arrivals