My Guide Website?
Vegas: Valley of Fire, Seven Magic Mountains, Las Vegas Sign
Explore Nevada's natural wonders at Valley of Fire, visit Seven Magic Mountains, and capture memories at the iconic Welcome to the Fabulous Las Vegas Sign. A day of adventure awaits!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy round-trip transportation of air-conditioned bus from Las Vegas
- Visit popular Instagram-worthy location – Seven Magic Mountains
- Explore Nevada's oldest and largest state park – Valley of Fire
- Pose in front of the iconic Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
DescriptionIn the morning, we depart from Las Vegas and head to our first destination, the largest and oldest state park in Nevada, Valley of Fire. After exploring the park, we proceed to the famous Instagram-worthy spot, Seven Magic Mountains. On our way back to Las Vegas, we'll make a stop at the iconic Las Vegas sign on Las Vegas Boulevard, a popular spot for visitors to take photos and create lasting memories. Finally, we'll return to Las Vegas and drop you off at your original pickup location, concluding a wonderful day of adventures.
IncludesInclusions： Round trip transportation from Las Vegas Professional tourism vehicles and commercial car insurance 7-14 seat business car or 55-61 seat bus depends on the number of participants of the day Professional guide services Valley of Fire admission ticket Bottled water
- 1. Participants who are unable to participate on the day of departure will be deemed to have automatically waived their right to a refund. No refunds will be given. 2. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if the tour is canceled because of this requirement, you will be offered a different date/experience or a full refund 3. If the customer or the group withdraws from the trip due to personal reasons (such as lack of travel documents, lateness, illness, accidents, etc.), no refunds will be given, nor will any other services be compensated for. 4. In the event of force majeure factors such as weather, war, and strikes, which make it impossible to visit the destination, VIPTour will make every effort to ensure the safety of its customers and their property. The company reserves the right to cancel or adjust part or all of the itinerary and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect liability arising from force majeure. No refunds will be given for fees have been paid.