My Guide Website?
Vegas: VIP West Rim Helicopter Tour + Skywalk Option4 Reviews
Helicopter landing tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim. Land at the Grand Canyon at the top of the West Rim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy landing at the top of the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Discover Grand Canyon West airport with time to shop and explore the authentic arts and crafts of the Hualapai people
- Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West
DescriptionThis tour combines a memorable flight along Grand Canyon West Rim with a stop at the canyon airport. Enjoy the ease of complimentary hotel pick-up and shuttle service to the Boulder helicopter terminal, where your helicopter awaits to fly you to the canyon. Get your camera ready for the spectacular views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grapevine Mesa. You’ll fly across Grand Wash Cliffs and over the Colorado River as you enter Grand Canyon West. Peer out the window and see Guano Point and Eagle Point from above! In-flight narration is provided in a variety of languages to provide insight into this diverse area. You’ll touch down at the Grand Canyon West terminal with time to browse the authentic arts and crafts made by the Hualapai Tribe. Board the helicopter and return to the Boulder terminal with photos and memories.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels (must call to schedule pickup time and location) Flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River Hop-on/Hop-off Shuttle to Eagle Point and Guano Point General admission Skywalk Pass (if option selected) Exploration time on the Wes Rim Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the Papillon Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels. To schedule hotel transfers, call the local supplier.
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in