My Guide Website?
Vegas's #1 Club Crawl 4-Hour Party Experience41 Reviews
Board a black-lit party bus that ferries partygoers to 3 top nightclubs. The action starts on the bus with music and a pole waiting for your moves. Enter the clubs for free, without waiting in line.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit a Las Vegas bar or lounge and three premier nightclubs
- Skip the hassle, the lines, and the cover charges
- Enjoy complimentary beverages onboard the party bus
- Feel safe with a professional female tour guide
DescriptionThis party bus trip is perfect for partygoers looking to hit up Las Vegas's premier clubs without waiting in line or paying a cover. Climb into a decorated party bus while the bass booms with music and benefit from skip-the-line privileges at clubs along the way. Mingle with fellow partygoers and work your best moves on the stripper pole. The bus buzzes with excitement as it cruises to popular spots such as Drai's, Hakkasan, and Omnia. Note that table service can be reserved directly through the venues and is not included in this experience. Venues vary each night. Recent club crawls have included: • Drai's • Omnia • Zouk • Hakkasan • Foundation Room • Marquee • TAO • On The Record • Jewel
IncludesParty host Skip-the-line club entry Cover charges Luxury party bus transportation between stops Complimentary beverages onboard the party bus
- You must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to participate (valid passport if not a U.S. citizen)
- Stops may vary. The activity provider takes requests from participants to determine the most popular clubs for that specific weekend. The activity provider also takes drink requests for birthdays and special celebrations to make every occasion as special as possible.
- You are required to sign a waiver to participate
- Smart dress code applies. Men should wear slacks, dress shoes, and button-down shirts (jackets and ties optional). Women should wear dresses/skirts/slacks, blouses, and high-heeled shoes
- Complementary drinks on party bus