My Guide Website?
Zion National Park Day Trip from Las Vegas1 Reviews
Take a tour through some of the most picturesque landscapes in the Southwest on your journey to Zion National Park, where you will be enthralled by the magnificent vistas and colorful canyons.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel along scenic highways
- See the amazing sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park
- Admire the beauty of southern Utah
- Walk among the towering cliffs
- Explore the small, narrow canyons
DescriptionZion National Park is located along the edge of a region known as the Colorado Plateau. The rock layers have been uplifted, tilted, and eroded, forming a feature called the Grand Staircase, a series of colorful cliffs stretching between Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon. The bottom layer of rock at Bryce Canyon is the top layer at Zion, and the bottom layer at Zion is the top layer at the Grand Canyon. To experience Zion, you need to walk among the towering cliffs, or challenge your courage in a small narrow canyon. See East Temple, the Court of the Patriarchs and the Great White Throne. These unique Navajo sandstone cliffs range in color from cream, to pink, to red. They could be described as sand castles crowning desert canyons. View the massive canyon walls as they ascend toward a brilliant blue sky. Travel through the 1.1 mile Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel, constructed in the 1920s to connect Zion National Park to the Grand Canyon and Bryce Canyon. While at Zion National Park you will view the stunning scenery, the spectacular network of colorful canyons, forested mesas, and fascinating deserts, sandstone cliffs that are among the highest in the world, diverse plant and animal communities and learn about ancestral Puebloan, Paiute and Mormon pioneer history.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Professional Driver/Guide Breakfast Picnic Style Box Lunch Bottled Water Entrance Fees
- Weather can vary drastically. It is recommended that you layer your clothing for optimum comfort and wear comfortable shoes. We will make approximately 2 comfort stops of 10-15 minutes. The route of travel on your tour may be modified due to weather, road conditions or other reasons as necessary. As passenger safety is our primary concern, your driver will have the final authority on altering any travel routes. Cancellation Policy: Tours canceled within 24 hours are non-refundable. Tours canceled between 24 hours and 30 days incur a $50 administration fee.