My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: 4-Day The Real Wild, Wild West Retreat
Explore the USA’s most incredible natural landscapes and experience the real wild, wild west on this 4-day Intrepid Retreat in Utah.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go hiking in Zion National Park enjoying views of the massive canyon walls
- Take a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley
- Sit down to a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch
- Enjoy a stroll in Bryce National Park along the canyon rim
- Marvel at the unique curves and colours of Peek-a-Boo
DescriptionSpend time getting back to nature with hikes in both Zion and Bryce National Parks and take a 4x4 jeep ride through Monument Valley with a Navajo guide to enjoy exceptional perspectives of this otherworldly landscape. Day 1: Las Vegas / Zion National Park Welcome to Utah! Get ready to embrace the wild west as you explore some of the country’s great wildernesses. You’ll meet your group in Vegas for a Welcome Meeting and then all board the private bus together to transfer to Zion National Park. After a picnic lunch, your leader will brief you on the various self guided walks and trails available such as strenuous Scout Lookout. Tonight, if you wish, you can enjoy dinner back at the ranch and maybe even relax with a bottle of wine under the stars, or head out for a stroll around the property. Day 2: Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion This morning after breakfast you’ll be heading to Bryce Canyon National Park for the day. After a short drive in your private, air-conditioned vehicle you’ll reach an elevation of 8000 feet (just over 2400 metres) and will have officially entered Bryce National Park. From here, you’ll spend the morning hiking, with a stroll along the canyon rim to marvel at the unique sandstone spires. A picnic lunch is included, so you’ll have time to rest your legs and relax with the other travellers in your group. Later, hike down into the hoodoos for an up close and personal experience with this fascinating landscape, with plenty of great nature photo opportunities, before heading back to the ranch at about 4pm for a free time before a traditional Dutch Oven dinner of classic dishes like ribs and cornbread tonight. Day 3: Monument Valley / Zion Today after breakfast you’ll be hopping back into your private vehicle and heading to Monument Valley for the day. The southbound drive will take you through lots of the Southwest’s spectacular scenery, past Lake Powell until you reach one of the most iconic locations on the planet. Monument Valley is the set for many famous western movies. And also the native land of the Navajo. Once you arrive, you’ll transfer from your vehicle to a 4X4 jeep and enjoy a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley, to learn more about their rich culture and history in the area, before sitting down to a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch. After lunch we’ll make our way back towards the ranch, stopping at the famous Horseshoe Bend for an incredible photo opportunity on the way. Once back at the ranch, you’ll have time to rest and recuperate after a fun-filled day. Day 4: Peakaboo Slot Canyon / Las Vegas This morning after breakfast, drive out to visit a secret slot canyon called, Peekaboo, that evokes images of Petra’s siq in Jordan. Your local host will be able to show you around the coral-pink sands and towering walls of this lesser-known, local gem. After a picnic lunch, depart for Las Vegas where your escape will come to an end (approximately 5 pm).
IncludesLocal English-Speaking Guide Meals - 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner Transport - Private vehicle (Bus and 4x4 Jeep) Accommodation - Ranch (3 nights) Included activities: Zion National Park - Walks, Bryce Canyon - Leader-led Walk, Monument Valley - Navajo guided 4x4 Jeep tour including traditional lunch, Horseshoe Bend Visit, Lake Powell, Peakaboo Slot Canyon - Leader-led Walk
- 1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 8 am on Day 1. Please make your own way to the Joining Point Hotel. 2. There is no accommodation included in Las Vegas on this trip. If you wish to spend more time in Las Vegas, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). 3. On the final day, this trip finishes at approximately 6 pm on arrival in Las Vegas. You will be dropped at the same location as the joining point. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 8 pm. 4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information. 5. Please ensure you have checked local state information regarding COVID-19 restrictions and regulations before you travel. 6. Please don't bring more than one medium-sized bag, backpack or suitcase (20kg maximum) per person.