My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Emerald Cave Guided Kayaking Tour265 Reviews
Discover the Emerald Cave on a 4-mile guided Colorado River kayaking tour from Las Vegas. Admire the scenery, spot local wildlife, and take a short hike to the historical site of River Gauger’s Home.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Escape the noise and bright lights of Las Vegas on a guided kayaking tour
- Enjoy the tranquility of the Emerald Cove and admire its green-colored waters
- Embark on a short hike to the River Gauger's Home for a great photo opportunity
- Learn about the ecology of the area and keep a lookout for local wildlife
- Paddle along the Colorado River and soak in the beauty of your surroundings
DescriptionSwap the bright lights of Las Vegas for the day and set out on a guided kayaking adventure in nearby Arizona. Paddle from Willow Beach along the mighty Colorado River to the Emerald Cave, known for its vibrant green-colored waters Start pickup from selected hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Travel by bus to Arizona, arriving at Willow Beach Marina. Here, get fitted for your kayak and equipment, before setting off on your adventure with your guide. Paddle north on the Colorado River while your guide points out wildlife and geological features in your surroundings. Admire the rugged natural beauty of your surroundings and enjoy the peace and serenity away from the bright lights and noise of the Strip. Arrive at the Emerald Cave about 2 miles in and explore the grotto-style cave with pristine green-colored waters. Take a short hike to visit the historical site of the River Gauger's Home which overlooks the river for a great photo opportunity and amazing views. After a quick pit stop for some snacks and refreshments, head back to the river with cool, flowing water that stays at 12 degrees Celsius (53 degrees Fahrenheit) all year round. Meander your way back to your launching point, before catching your ride back to Sin City.
IncludesTransportation from Las Vegas Professional guide 4-mile kayak tour Snacks and water Performance kayak All safety equipment
- This tour is weather-dependent for safety reasons You will be in the water for approximately 3.5 hours