My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Lake Mead National Park ATV Tour with Lunch14 Reviews
Enjoy a thrilling ATV tour of Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Admire the beautiful scenery of the Colorado River and the Mojave Desert. Dig into burgers made from 100% Angus beef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a one-of-a-kind motorized ATV tour
- Ride through the Mojave Desert to the Colorado River
- Learn the history of Lake Mead National Park
- Enjoy a world-famous burger at the on-site restaurant
- Travel in luxury with pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel
DescriptionYour one-of-a-kind scenic motorized ATV tour begins with pickup from your hotel on the Las Vegas strip by a master tour guide in a luxury shuttle. The complimentary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you'll get to see Lake Mead National Park, the Colorado River and Las Vegas. See the beautiful scenery of Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River on an ATV tour. Stop at the Colorado River for a photo opportunity and, in summer, have a dip in the water. Learn the history of the National Park, Colorado River and the mines of El Dorado Canyon. Drive through the scenic Mojave Desert and take some pictures. Stand 900 feet above the Colorado River while absorbing the majestic desert landscape. Next, you'll arrive at Lake Mead National Park. Ride down 22 miles of naturally formed trails full of flora and fauna. Head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time. Then relax at the onsite restaurant and bar which serves you burgers made from 100% Angus beef, fresh-cut fries and a soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories to last a lifetime.
IncludesATV tour Round-trip transportation service Driver-guide Safety equipment National park fees Lunch
- You must be at least 18 years old to drive the ATV
- It is required that you wear closed toe shoes, for your safety and comfort
- Please bring a backpack, if you have personal items to carry
- There is a vegetarian option available at the on-site restaurant