My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup186 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks on this day trip from Las Vegas. Discover secret vistas and learn from your guide on this tour with no more than 14 people.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- Visit two of the most famous National Parks in the USA in one day
- Get off the beaten path with extra stops not offered on the larger bus tours
- Travel with an experienced guide on a fully narrated tour
- Connect with nature in one of the most beautiful spots of Utah
- Relax on an intimate, group tour with less than 14 people led by an experienced, knowledgeable guide
DescriptionStart at around 5:20 AM with a pickup (strip hotels and surroundings) and guided narration. Learn about Las Vegas’s history as you head towards the Utah border. Stop in Mesquite Nevada or Hurricane UT, depending on the time of year, for a break on the way to Zion National Park. Discovered by Mormon settlers in the 19th century, at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin and Mojave Desert provinces in Southwestern Utah, Zion National Park covers 229 square miles of dramatic landscape with sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. Follow the paths of ancient native people and pioneers. Gaze up at massive sandstone cliffs and brilliant blue sky. Experience wilderness in a narrow slot canyon. After 1.5 hours of exploring Zion, sit down for a lunch, then head to Bryce Canyon for the second part of your tour. See the canyon's stunning hoodoo formations, red cliffs, pink soil, and ponderosa pines, and wonder why the area was not incorporated into the nearby national park. After approximately 1.5 hours of hiking or sightseeing through the scenic, red-tinged moonscape, head back to the vehicle for your comfortable return trip back to your hotel in Las Vegas, stopping for restroom breaks along the way.
IncludesEntrance fees Bottled water Beverages Driver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A minimum of 5 persons for this trip required
- Hotel pickup is available from specific hotels
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult • Hiking is optional