My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce National Park Overnight Tour3 Reviews
Choose from a shared or private tour departing from Las Vegas to visit Zion Canyon and Bryce National Parks. See ancient petrified sand dunes, towering sandstone cliffs, and the famous Hoodoo formations of Bryce Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore some of the most beautiful canyon in the entire United States on this exciting tour from Las Vegas
- Enjoy a full afternoon inside Bryce Canyon National Park
- Take a full-day in the amazing Zion Canyon
- Hike along Angels landing and take an energizing walk along the Narrows
- Enjoy ranger's programs and plenty of children's activities
- Relax in the outdoor or indoor hot tub and swimming pool
- Take advantage of lots of fantastic hiking and walking opportunities
- Choose from shared small group or private tour for a relaxed and calm adventure
DescriptionBryce Canyon is a giant natural amphitheatre created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau; Bryce is distinctive due to its geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world! Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon only 80 miles away from Bryce is an impressive mix of white, pink and red sandstone cliffs. Ancient sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape. Stroll around the Emerald Pools or strive to reach the summit of Angel's Landing, Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Itinerary: A beautifully scenic 4-hour drive today takes us to an elevation of 8,000 feet (2,500 meters) into Bryce National Park. Take a stroll along the rim and marvel at the unique sandstone spires (hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheatre. Then, hike down into the hoodoos for an up close and personal experience with this fascinating landscape. A soak in the outdoor hot tub back at your camp or hotel will ease those hiking muscles ready for Zion tomorrow! If you are opting to camp, a night around the campfire will end this day nicely. Bring your own marshmallows! The next day we head to Zion-Utah's finest National Park. Massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs ascend toward a brilliant blue sky. Challenge yourself to what's considered the best half day hike in the southwest by hiking a narrow ridge line to Angels Landing. Take it easy exploring the pristine Emerald pools, enjoy a river hike deep in the narrows, weather permitting. Or if you are feeling really adventurous-do all three! After a full day in Zion we head back to Las Vegas arriving approximately 19:00.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, and Italian Camping equipment (if camping option selected) Ruby's Historic Inn, a 3-star hotel included on lodging option for twin share, same sex, or couple (no single person supplement)
- Camping or lodging options available. All camping equipment will be supplied, including sleeping bag. Cancellation Policy: Tours canceled within 7 days are non-refundable.