My Guide Website?
Grand Canyon West & Hoover Dam Combo Tour19 Reviews
Discover the Hoover Dam on an extended exterior tour of the Dam and Bridge 900' above the Colorado River. Take three hours to explore the Grand Canyon West Rim with round trip ground transportation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the magnificent Hoover Dam - Exterior Tour
- See the amazing 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest
- Explore the High Desert of Arizona, see the wonderful plant life and cacti
- Have a romantic lunch at the Rim of the Canyon
- Wonder at the views from Eagle Point
DescriptionThis amazing day includes a wonderful exterior tour of Hoover Dam followed by 3 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on the Hualapai Reservation. Hoover Dam is located in Black Canyon on the Colorado River. It’s an outstanding achievement, noteworthy not only for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction, but also for its illustration of man's outstanding ability to overcome the desert's summer sun, the vagaries of a treacherous river, and the extreme hazards of the great heights of the canyon’s sheer walls. This tour includes breathtaking views from the Top of the Dam, Lake Mead, the world's largest man-made lake, the eastern edge of the chasm in Arizona where you have fabulous views of the dam. In addition, you will walk across the top of the Dam into Arizona where there are wonderful photo ops of the new Hoover Dam Bridge. As a bonus, stop at a local park where herds of Big Horn Sheep often come down from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass. Cross the beautiful High Desert of Arizona and visit the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point & Guano Point (with 3 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). You’ll have a romantic lunch at the rim and see Native American Dwellings. This is the “family outing” of a lifetime!
IncludesBreakfast snacks Hualapai BBQ or Lunch in Skyview Restaurant Bottled water Snacks Expert guides Entrance fees to Grand Canyon West Hotel pickup and drop-off from most Las Vegas Resorts
- You MUST call the supplier at +1-702-889-8687 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to make sure all of the details of the reservation are accurate. Departure times are subject to change. Please bring your passport or ID. Children cannot be seated on laps and must be in a proper Child Safety Seat appropriate for the child's age or height & weight.