My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Fremont Street Walking Tour68 Reviews
Experience the sights and neon lights of a 24-hour entertainment complex on a 2-hour walking tour of Las Vegas’ Fremont Street. Hear stories and see photos from the past and present as you discover casinos, restaurants and the revitalized Fremont East!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stroll through the sights and neon lights of Fremont Street
- Learn how Downtown Las Vegas became one of the most photographed streets in the world
- Marvel at where it all began at the site of Union Station
- Pass famous casinos and themed bars
- Follow in the footsteps of infamous reality TV stars
DescriptionExplore Downtown Las Vegas and its Fremont Street Experience on a 2-hour walking tour. Discover how the area was revitalized to become a vibrant site of restaurants, outdoor family areas, and glittering neon lights. Experience “Sin City” like never before as you stroll past famous casinos, wedding chapels, and themed bars. Follow in the footsteps of legendary performers and infamous reality TV stars as you walk from the past to the present. Hear stories of how this magical city got its start, and how Fremont Street became one of the most pictured thoroughfares in the world. Discover where it all began at the site of Union Station. Take a walk under the world’s largest video screen, and go to Fremont East to see the “Greenwich Village” of Vegas. Marvel at an outdoor park made from recycled shipping containers. Add on an additional 30-minute tour of the world famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, and pass some of the historic wedding chapels where you can get married by Presley, or dressed as Elvis if you so desire (though not on the tour!) You will be provided with a wireless ear-monitor and volume control to ensure you hear every word along the way.
IncludesFully-guided tour of Fremont Street Las Vegas expert guide Wireless headset
- Please wear clothes appropriate for the weather. It is usually sunny and hot in Las Vegas, so dress accordingly
- You will be walking for approximately 2+ hours. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Bring sunscreen and sun-block. Winter months can be surprisingly cool and a jacket may be helpful
- Please note that entry to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop is not guaranteed due to potential filming, long entry lines, etc. (Pawn Shop Option only)