My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk and Lunch13 Reviews
Leave bustling Las Vegas to visit the Grand Canyon on a fully-guided day tour. Travel to the West Rim for magnificent views, hiking trails, and even the world-famous Skywalk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk that allows you to feel like you're floating over the side of the canyon
- Stop at Eagle Point and have lunch at the Skywalk Café
- Visit Guano Point, enjoy the vistas and see the location used for Hollywood movies
- Enjoy the hiking trails around Guano Point
- Visit a native Hualapai village and shop for handmade crafts
DescriptionDiscover the best of the Grand Canyon West Rim on a day trip from Las Vegas. Walk along the Grand Canyon skywalk, visit the Hualapai market in Guano, and enjoy lunch in Eagle Point. Depart Las Vegas and head west past Lake Meade and the Hoover Dam en route to the Grand Canyon. Arrive in the morning and get on a native Hualapai transport shuttle up to the first viewpoint known as Eagle Point. Upon arrival, visit the Grand Canyon skywalk, a horseshoe-shaped glass walkway that sits 4000 ft above the canyon floor and boasts spectacular one-of-a-kind views of the west rim of the canyon. Feel weightless as you 'float' above the canyon with 360 views. Next, visit the small Native American Indian village of the Hualapai tribe and enjoy a delicious lunch (included in your tour package) in the air-conditioned Skywalk Café. After Eagle Point, continue up to Guano point for magnificent views. Its unique topography has landed this spot in Hollywood movies for decades. Spend your time taking in the views or enjoy hiking one of the many trails in the area. Finally, visit the native Hualapai market to shop for their handmade arts and crafts. This is also your last chance for a bite to eat at Guano Point Cafe, an outdoor restaurant with fantastic views before you head back for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned minibus Entrance fees to Hualapai reservation Entrance fee to Grand Canyon Skywalk Lunch at the Skywalk Cafe Multilingual guides
- Guides in your language of choice are offered for the entirety of the tour. The guides will provide insightful commentary and assistance in your preferred language, ensuring a memorable and enriching journey for all.
- All ages allowed. Infants need a backpack or chest carrier.
- Participants must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- In the event of inclement weather, the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Canyon