My Guide Website?
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art: “ICONS of Contemporary Art”5 Reviews
Explore your artistic side at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art and experience the exhibit “ICONS of Contemporary Art” featuring artworks by Yoshitaka Amano, Ghada Amer, Gina Beavers, Sanford Biggers, George Condo, Haas Brothers, Frank Stella, and more!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Visit the renowned Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art in Las Vegas
- See famous works of art selected from international collections
- View special exhibit 'ICONS of Contemporary Art”
DescriptionLeave the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip to enjoy an intimate gallery showcasing exhibitions by renowned artists. Desirable and symbolic, the icon of an artist embodies an individual who hones a clear voice or style that transcends their public persona. Curated by Ralph DeLuca, “ICONS of Contemporary Art” showcases multifaceted works from living artists that challenge convention to evolve known paradigms of our time, and who impact contemporary society through diverse and permeating transformations. Moving beyond being recognizable, the featured artists of “ICONS” exemplify aspects of greatness, influence, and boundary-breaking, both visually and conceptually. Each artist, vastly different and iconic in their own right, converges in an exciting, microcosmic survey of preeminent art.
IncludesEntry ticket to Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Guests under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Open daily from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Last entry into the gallery is at 5:30 PM
- Food, drinks, smoking, and strollers are not permitted inside the gallery
- Non-flash photography is allowed