My Guide Website?
Best Must-See Spots: Las Vegas Strip Walking Tour13 Reviews
An exploratory walking experience of the best must-see spots & hidden gems on the Las Vegas Strip! Great for 1st timers, Vegas veterans, solo travelers, bachelorette parties, girls-trip, day-drinkers
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- An exploratory walking experience of must-see spots and hidden gems
- Save time & money - where to find the best happy hours, food & drink deals
- Learn recent happenings, history and the in-and-outs of Las Vegas with a local
- Great for solos, girls-trip, bachelorette, couples, big groups, recently divorcd
- Must-see spots and hidden gems. Photo spots, food/ drink deals, Vegas info
DescriptionHey everyone, I'm Jonathan and after months of exploration, I've put together the only original walking experience of the must-see spots and hidden gems on the Vegas Strip. From good views and photo spots, to hidden bars and best food/ drink deals, these are my favorite spots and must-see things that no one should miss. Places even locals don't know about. Whether you're new to Vegas, a first timer, solo traveler or on a girls trip, theres something for everyone (unless you're Vegan) so grab a drink and lets go. Vegas is an overwhelming place so I've cut out the guesswork and the boring stuff and created a smooth small-group walking tour for a more effifient and less stressful trip. Saving you time and money from wandering around and wasting it on $50 margaritas. We'll see a lot: Hidden Gems - speakeasy hiding behind a barbershop, hidden tequila & nacho bar, a secret pizza shop, Skybar & tea lounge where the celebrities/ athletes hide I'll also point out and show you where to find Some of the best food and drink deals: Prime happy hr spots like $1 shots, 2 mystery shots: $5, mystery beer, mystery cocktails for $10, $3 beers, $5 drafts, all-day 2-4-1 deals, $25 bottomless mimosas, 3-course lunch specials: $28, half-price food & drink deals, Affordable Michelin star bistro How/ where to eat & drink quality on a budget We'll also see some pretty stuff that no one should miss like: An Oasis & wildlife habitat w/ exotic birds, giant fish, pelicans, flamingos, floral gardens, sky-lit atriums, botanical garden w/ vibrant seasonal scenes made of exotic plants, flowers & trees, waterfalls, Italian architecture, Swarovski Chandelier bar, largest chocolate fountain, art gallery Photo spots, views of the strip & fountain/ volcano show & Vegas history I also can do this as a bar crawl. Questions? Ask!
- Recommended for the beginning of your vacation, bachelor and bacheloreete parties, solo travelers, couples, girls trip: as you will get lots of recommendations that will save you time and money. The morning tour is quiet with no crowds as everything is closed so is great for photos. The tour at noon tends to have light crowds as most shops are open and happy hours are running. The evening tour is crowded and wilder, great for drinking as the lights go on