My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Elvis Wedding at the Las Vegas Sign with Photos22 Reviews
Experience an unforgettable day with a fun wedding ceremony by a singing Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas. Whether it's a wedding, engagement, vow renewal, or commitment ceremony, do it Vegas-style.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- Get married by a singing Elvis at the historic and iconic Las Vegas Sign
- Capture your special moments with fun and beautiful candid digital photos
- Experience an unforgettable Elvis ceremony with fun Elvis-inspired vows
- Celebrate your wedding, engagement or vow renewal with the King himself
- Be entertained while Elvis romantically serenades you with 'Love Me Tender'
DescriptionGet married, engaged, or renew your vows in true Las Vegas style. Let the vibrant city ignite your spirit in a dazzling Elvis wedding, officiated by the King himself. Experience an enchanting ceremony with fun Elvis vows, as he serenades the couple with 'Love Me Tender'. Preserve your cherished moments through candid and stunning digital photos, with additional available to purchase. What better way to celebrate your special day than with photos with Elvis at the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign. A non-legal wedding ceremony, an engagement ceremony, a vow renewal, or a commitment/friendship ceremony DOES NOT need a marriage license. A legal wedding ceremony requires a Clark County marriage license, which may be obtained at the Clark County Regional Justice Center between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Midnight, 7 days a week. Before heading to the Marriage License Bureau, we recommend filling out the pre-application at www.MLIC.Vegas. To obtain a marriage license, both parties must be present with a valid government-issued photo ID (driver’s license or passport). The Wedding Coordinator can help you guide through the process if needed. Important Information: Your Wedding Coordinator speaks English and Spanish, but the Elvis Officiant only speaks English.
IncludesLegal wedding, engagement, vow renewal, or commitment/friendship ceremony Aloha flower leis for the couple Keepsake ceremony certificate 5 candid digital photos Witness included if needed Filing of marriage license (legal wedding ceremonies only) Personal wedding coordinator
- Please contact the activity provider after booking for important ceremony details and meeting times. 1. Would you prefer a Legal Wedding Ceremony, Vow Renewal, Engagement Ceremony or Commitment/Friendship Ceremony? 2. Would you prefer a morning, afternoon or evening ceremony? 3. What are your full names (for the Ceremony Certificate)?